Thursday, October 13, 2005
plan B

i was dissapointed that someone special to me called off our 'date'. meeting this person would be a highlight of 2005 for me. anticipation was high but not as high as a few previous times. (meeting was planned more than once;called off more than once). Instead of feeling depress, i tried to call some other friends that i have almost lost contact with. They were no super sub(plan b), but they too were special to me.

simple meeting with movie and loadz of chatting. All went well and i have a feeling of contentment.

[self]
i am craving for BurgerKing French Sandwich.
i long to be alone and stay connected with my emotional side. Emo Bands are really doing it for me nowadays; their songs mostly consists of shouting and soft talking to themselves.
i am confused on my future. and my present college life.
although i plan to fast and pray for directions...

[confession] i have lost my passion for God. i am lost.


On 11:00 AM, Victor let go.