Sunday, September 03, 2006
self

its true.
i admit.
i get stumbled easily.
my faith got to be stronger than this!

Joshua 1 :6-7 & 9
6 "Be strong and courageous, because you will lead these people to inherit the land I swore to their forefathers to give them. 7 Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go....9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."

a perfect scipture when i needed it the most.

after 3 amazing night of EMERGE conference ....
an incident the day after... that alone was enough to pull me down.
a failed attempt to perform during my tutorial presentation...
i was scolded by lecturer. i was said to be unprepared, overconfident and had a poor knowledge on the subject matter.
painful truths that i haven't heard in a while.
but i know. this is a wake up call. for too long i've been in my comfort zone...
can't slack any longer...
my destiny can't wait for me no more.. time to put in the efforts and work my ass off for the results i can only imagine at the moment.


On 9:25 AM, Victor let go.