Wednesday, September 20, 2006
a year older

technically, my birthday couldn't have started any worst.
it was 11.58pm on the night of 19th and my brother told me that he must use the com.

so.. there goes all my msn birthday wishes.

but it started rather 'perfect' actually.
i met up with Kev for breakfast and had our usual chat on music, our christian walk, uni lives among others... SwEeeT~!

besides handing it my marketing assignment and sitting for my Macroeconomics test...
the whole day was pretty simple - just as i expected it to be.

what was not expected? my closest friends not wishing me even when i was busy taking phone calls to thank other people who wished me. so... yea. "bummer"... i thought to myself.

who knew there was a surprise behind it all ( what i hoped for lar- eventhough it didn't seem likely as it was getting late.

before the "surprise" , me and my coursemates had dinner at SS15
- a simple dinner enough to make me contented because of fellowhip i had with my friends during my big day.

the surprise... ( a lil' hard to describe as i was not involved in the planning process)...
but the best word to describe it -would be 'surprising'. haha.

it was surprising for many reasons.
all my friends had planned earlier to Not wish me the whole day.
only to have a simple dinner at night and Me- going to Swee Sin's house to discuss my homework. i definitely bought that idea, based on the fact that we often had dinner before hanging around at Swee Sin's place.

after dinner, i was taken to a pharmacy then to a bank by Chee Hau (for them to set up the surprise)...i think
then we reached Swee Sin's place with the idea of me going to group study with Guo Loon and Swee Sin only. apparently not.
as i enter Swee Sin's gate, the whole group of them then came out from behind of a car singing the birthday song with a caramel cheese cake coming towards me.
so yeah, that was fun and cruel of them. to make me feel disappointed for the first 20 hours of my birthday.
amazing!
these are the people worth mentioning ... that had planned all this just for me.
Swee Sin, Guo Loon, Ewe Kheong, Kheng Yin, E Fay, Rini, Sofian, Kit, Steven, Stephen, Chee Hau, Hendra and Sutra.

anyways, cake was just fine.


On 11:38 AM, Victor let go.