Thursday, December 21, 2006
christmas shopping

Shopping is not my thing.
Christmas shopping is out of the question.
but since my parents are here and they assist any financial complication, i tagged along experiencing the season of giving.

i've been spending alot of time in MPH (even thinking about being a member).
I discovered One Utama's MPH is the most comfortable MPH; having 2 floors as well as having alot more Christian materials. On the other hand, Mid Valley's MPH is huge having a large collection of business and commerce reads. and yea... A Lot of intellectual chics bumming at Mid Valley's MPH. * Borat's impersonation * " NiCe.. I LIKE!.." (2 thumbs up)

for my own Christmas wishlist...
a Dell Inspiron 640m notebook.
and acceptance letter from Monash.
a car..? we'll see.

i won't be here for Christmas. I'll be spending X'mas in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Lovely place it seems, wishing you readers (Probably people i love loadz... you guys should know)

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A JOLLY GOOD NEW YEAR!


On 6:33 AM, Victor let go.