Saturday, December 09, 2006
sorry for not feeling guilty

when a friend is judged by the un-ending list of criteria a friend should have...
i admit i have no problems with guilt or what so ever being the judge at times.

this year, i've made friends with the most accepting and care free people one could ever asked for...
however, i've made zero friends that i could really connect with on a personal level.

these friends are great company. nothing more
they do not contribute to my spiritual growth
they have no ambitions, goals, visions and clueless with what they want in life

our conversations are often repetitive, depthless and empty. complete utter rubbish
i feel stupid because i need not put myself down to their level. i am somewhat at their level... only with the goal of reaching new heights.

if you're wondering how might my VU friends react after reading such a condescending post by me...
think again.
non of my friends i hung out with after a year gives a rat's ass whether i have a blog . the last thing on their minds would be what are going through mine and my personal issues.

thus, my justification (excuse) on my failure in bringing any peers to Christ...
as not one of them shown me the slightest sign of curiousity or interest in what i have faith in.

not much I can do if my peers do not give a shit whenever i feel the urgency to spread the truth.
should i just shut myself from my emotions? so that i would not feel grieved when i do not see them in heaven?


On 8:01 AM, Victor let go.