Tuesday, September 11, 2007
simple prayer

i'm a simple guy trying to achieve big things in my life.
well, not true.
i've always been someone who would settle for average.
results for me, is not the most important. as long as i gained some experience through the process... i'm a happy guy.

now, ever since i've been in KL. i've tried to aim for higher goals.
no room for error, no room for mediocrity.
in my case, its a matter of not disappointing myself.
i've experienced so much failure and disappointment when i was overconfident...
i'm beginning to put in much more effort into my work, 'spirit of excellence' they say.
so my constant prayer to God is that he does not give me wake up calls over and over again like before. because it does hurt my confidence in myself and in Him.
i just saw my 'trade and finance' midtest paper. erm, i think i got a near pass? i knew i screwed up. but still, not a position anyone wants to be in.

this ...was necessary. guess it was the alarm i was talking about.


On 11:29 PM, Victor let go.