Saturday, August 18, 2007
doing what is right.

LEO Club Monash had a painting session in Rumah Ozanam's (an oprhanage home) living room this morning.


it was great ... for me in a sense that i could contribute something to the less fortunate children. Besides that, knew i was doing the right thing though it did clash with other obligation or commitment.


but hey, competing in a console gaming tournament for my cluster is not good enough for an excuse for me to skip the painting session. considering the video game tournament was being hosted by my church, there isn't much left for me to say.


however, i know myself and i know my priorities. i know my place and commitments towards the church but certain times it contradicts with the principles i hold.


Back to the painting session. it was all good. hoped we had spent more time with the kids though... we were painting their home when most of them weren't around...kinda beats the whole purpose of going there to showing our care and love for them.


met many new people, worked well with them -not all of them. but it's been a tiring day.

cheers.



On 2:19 AM, Victor let go.