Friday, July 20, 2007
enemies

if your enemy is about to have a showdown with you.
and he's about to fight you.


with him, he brings a baseball bat, a penknife just in case, and having his brother alongside him.
whats the thought that comes to your mind?

"ooh, my enemy is fierce and dangerous" ?
he has his reasons for having a baseball bat, he needs a penknife and his brother is there...
obviously, he's afraid of you. you're the dangerous one. you're the 'bad' one. make sense?

Bishop T D Jakes made it clear that our enemies define us. our test determines our ability to encounter it and either defeat or to be defeated.

lately, i've experienced my share of 'tests' and 'obstacles'. and the only explaination i could came up with was that God is doing something in my life.
the recent things that happened to me were just temporary and were there only to strengthen me and stretch my faith. God is waking me, shaking me and making me sharper.


On 8:49 PM, Victor let go.