Sunday, July 08, 2007
sickness

this break has been hell.
eversince i came back from Tawau, it's all downhill for me. never really left home because of health problems i've been experiencing.

this morning i woke up having two swollen bumps behind my ears...
my sis told me that it was mumps. i googled it and my symptoms matched it.
went to the clinic.

me:erm, would like to register.
nurse:doctor won't be here till late, what do you have?
me: mumps.
nurse:when did you have this?
me:well, i started having a severe fever on Thursday... it cooled off on Saturday but i still had a slight headache. i lost my appetite, I'm having muscle aches and this morning i found out i have to bumps behind my ears.
nurse: (looking at me with sympathy), oooh... this one... dangerous. you better go to klinik Sri Permai now.

Sri Permai was closed so my brother brought me to another clinic.

erm, good news... i don't have mumps. if not... if the virus got any more serious... both my balls would get swollen too. not to mention the rare case of brain damage and deafness.

i have 'viral infection'. can't do shit during this break. damn.


On 1:11 AM, Victor let go.