Sunday, May 27, 2007
self

i admit. i am semi- worldly.

i'm comfortable with issues most Christians avoid.

i experienced most of the pre/non-believers' activities and found no true fulfillment in it.

yet, my heart is weak and continues to search for true pleasure in anything but God.

i'm sick and tired of the fact that i'm the only one among my peers to have religious obligations.

the expectations and the responsibilities as a leader is beginning to become a burden.

i blame the oversimplification of the word to cause my downfall...
words that are not uplifting nor inspiring.
words that emphasizes on prosperity as if that was the whole purpose of my faith.
(might as well worship Lillian Too)

the last time i was THIS negative was when i felt discontented about the Blog Craze in my church.
God rebuked me when i prayed that He would open my blind eyes and unlock the deaf ears.
He certainly did that... opening my eyes to how ignorant i was about the fact that blogs could actually reach out to the lost.

Now; however... i am dry. the sins i've commited has definitely caused a blow to my relationship with God. I know He has already streched His arms, waiting for mine... but i just won't hold.

i'm hoping that being 'semi-wordly' is different from being a 'lukewarm' christian.


On 8:56 AM, Victor let go.