Sunday, October 16, 2005
all because of laziness. [bad excuse]

all this while, i've been strong... i've been counting on Him...I've been passionate.

something must had happened to change this. Its as if i am in a 'halt' mode in a marathon.
i am now being a water distributer to other runners. (ever encouraging to christians and being observant about other christian's walk). That's what i am- or becoming.

pastor Linda talked about ~ The View~ at the end of the race.
supposed to be a time of reflection on how we lived while we were here.
I reflected... >>blank<> this is so every enemy i made in this life would forget about the stuff i did to them<< haha./

[thoughts] . i am loving the new craig david album.
i am not thinking about love..
i am not thinking about my blurry future.
i am thinking of my obstacles in my road to recovery =spiritually=

[update][2 days later...]
I am thinking... all this happened because i was lazy. quite simple actually. this problem is solved.


On 11:44 PM, Victor let go.