Saturday, January 07, 2006

[self]

'The Practice'.
last week's episode.

Eugene is presented with an offer he finds hard to refuse, and Ellenor is shocked when she hears the news, knowing full well that any departure by Eugene would mean the beginning of the end of the practice.

here is how the intense conversation between Eugene and Ellenor went ...

Ellenor : How could you do this?!
Eugene : I am not taking the offer.
Ellenor : you went to the interview ... for you to even consider!... (pauses)
(continues...) what about the firm? you do know what will happen to the firm if you...
Eugene : (interupts) Why are you making it sound as if i HAVE to...
do i not have the right?!.... I have the right. ( silent moment)

alright. back to my life.
this year, i plan to attend another church.
it was an easy decision. no need for anyone to make me feel guilty.

Do I owe anything to God's servants because of what they've done for me?
am i making a statement that the church leaders sucked if i were to leave?
am i not being appreciative of what my church members if i were to leave?
is it that wrong?

reasons... do i really need to explain myself?

you want to see breakthroughs in your life... so do I.
you seek for God's purpose in your life... so do I.
you wish to belong in a place you felt comfortable... so do I.
you desire to make an impact in other's lives...so do I.
you have different priorities, goals and visions for your own life... so do I.

what's there to explain?

[for the record ]
David, you were my first cell group leader. You have trully inspire me throughout the year... not giving up on me and were always there to support me. I pray that you will understand me this time.
The leaders of Glad Tidings Church are like no other. May God bless them. I can't thank them enough.

i prayed about it. GTPJ is just not what i need at the moment.


On 7:01 AM, Victor let go.