Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Results are out.

my final TER is 69.25.
you might want to ask..."what's up with that?!" - my answer could only be " Beats me!"

subjects that i could/did score, the marks got scaled down- BIG TIME.
subjects that i am weak in, was - OBVIOUS.

not to sound cynical, BUT... its as if whatever i was thankful for 2005 seems almost meaningless because not being able to achieve what i want (purpose in college).

it's hard to bare knowing my goal to enter either monash or sunway are both mere foolish ' high hopes'.

it's even worst to think that i might belong here. being the typical useless dude in this shit hole- tawau.

most of my friends are relieved and satisfied with what they've got... that's just make my situation even worst doesn't it?

there are no words to describe one's feeling when they deserve to be patronized. When someone fail to prove themselves- is there an inverted ' IN YOUR FACE!!! ' expression?
because that are the emotions that are going through my whole body and weakened spirit.


On 9:12 PM, Victor let go.