Thursday, December 08, 2005
deaf.

i am in deep shit.
its 4am now. i just came back from club Rush KL... happening place.

now... i am literally deaf. i ain't tipsy or anything like that, i just can't hear shit. Well, i can hear... but its much softer and there's a flippin annoying beeping sound in my head that won't go way.

guess i'm pretty much screwed up now.

oh. clubbing went well. now i understand why 'those people' consider clubbing (dancing and drinking) as 'FUN' and maybe 'Contentment'...used to think it was dumb.

this is my first time in Club RUSH/ and first time in a techno club (Thursday is RnB night though, but still.. loadz of trance and house music). I enjoyed it because it was impossible to remember or recognize people there (which meant vice versa/no pressure on me...i can be myself). I danced in my own silly/uncool way and enjoyed it.

i have to admit. its nice being shallow once in a while. No deep thoughts... at all.

'house'. how do i describe this music genre? hmm.
Its as if a serial killer was trying to murder someone in a bedroom/ and to prevent neighbours hearing any shouting or suspicious noises... they on the radio (mostly metal) as loud as possible.
same goes for 'house' music. Its as if ...the explosive noise meant "what happens in the club, stays in the club".
one of the worst shit i ever heard. Its one of the bloody reason why i am half-deaf now.

anyways. appreciate my ex-neighbour/ex-classmate - Ho Lap Fei for showing me a freakin' good time.


On 12:00 PM, Victor let go.