Thursday, November 24, 2005
adventures of Vic and Pit (ketiak)

[situation]
my brother (kenneth aka ketiak), my cousin jean and I was planning to catch a concert in Zouk. The band was an Australian Pop group (Architecture in Helsinki)... I was really excited to finally get the exprience of catching a live gig. On our way to KL, we got lost a few times but finally found our way to Zouk in the end. When my brother found the perfect spot... the door of the car in front of us suddenly opened and banged my car's front light(left) and continued scratching the whole body part of the car (left side).

[thoughts]
oh... come...oN!!!! why us? why today? what ... the .. fuck!
that car got into a couple of accident and was repaired more than once already...shit... as if the car is not damaged enough!
damn it... i will never get the chance to drive this car.
this would mean more money wasted!!! on repairing and maybe more (to settle)


so yea. we got out from our car and checked on the other person's car. (it was a she). Her car door couldn't even close because of the impact. My assumption would be she swung the car door open without checking (i don't blame her... that simple job can only be achieved if her brain was working). She called her friends ... 5 or 6 people came and we negotiated. My father's advice was to settle on the spot. My uncle thought otherwise.

[the negotiation]
bro : so how? how to settle?you may want to take a look at my car . it is damaged badly too...
friend 1 : nothing to do with your car... if you want to blame her or decide who is in the wrong... we would need to report this to the police.
bro : so how?
friend 1: if settle here, we will give you the bill for my friend's car damage after we send it to the workshop. That way, you do not need to go through the hassle of paperwork (insurance and summons/ fines). If we report this to the police station. Its 100% your fault because you were the one who banged my friend's car
bro : (after giving it some thoughts) i think i rather going to the police station.

so we went to the police station.
even if its my brother's fault... we wouldn't let them free of the hassle. they had to follow us through out the fucking complicated procedures.

[the end result]
They were guilty. damn them locals... always taking advantage of us; small town people. My brother's car damage was to be covered by Their Insurance.

[updated thoughts]

Fuck. missed the gig. Luckily! We won! not our fault! yay... hehe.
God sure does work in mysterious ways. Me and my brother sure had lots of adventures together this year. First, i had to rushed him to the clinic because of his accident of almost chopping his thumb off... Now this. Wonder what other adventure i'll be having with him in the future. hehe.

by the way... I am okay.
it was my first time going to a police station.
My- first- of experiencing a live gig didn't go as planned though.


On 1:55 AM, Victor let go.