Monday, November 21, 2005
one more.

alot is going through my mind as my last paper; accounts is less than 8 hours away.
this paper might be the determinant for whether i enter Monash or not.

i am confident.
reason:
~i revised even before exam started (not the last minute type of revision).
~i entered an account seminar with the author of my text books being the speaker.
~accounts is my favourite subject in AusMat and my secondary school dayz.


i am nervous too
reason: ~my topical tests results range from 100% to 30%. so yea, not consistent at all.
~expectations are high.

oh well, at least there is something to be excited about...
its over soon!!! and...
tomorrow i'll be having a blast in AusMat awards night. haven't decided what to do after that though. its gonna be awsome!


On 7:30 AM, Victor let go.