Monday, November 14, 2005
[self]- Exams and passions

feeling the monday blues and more.

exams started. i got 3 more papers to go. - all my scoring subjects-
pressure is definitely oN!

My passions? i don't really have one...do i?

if someone had a passion for chocolate, people around them will know about it.
its their passion! it should be obvious!
*my mom is passionate about travelling overseas~
thats all she ever talks about ...
*my dad is used to be passionate about gardening ~
back in the days when he had time to spare, he planted flowers and trees in my garden

what about us youth?aren't we the ones who have a passion for His name. a passion to see breakthrough in today's youth, a passion to worship.
i think its time we show the world our passion!

*our praise goes up- the walls comes down!*


On 6:45 PM, Victor let go.