Thursday, November 03, 2005
insanity

7th is my first final exam paper.
just spent a lot of time in editing the blog template.

7th is less than 4 days away. I am not panicking in any way.
thats why. It's INSANE!

the 2nd paper is a week after... so my bloody mentality is taking it easy first and I will be killing myself doing last minute study a few days before the paper itself.

I pray every time before i study. Mainly for focus and minimum distractions. At least i know i am actually revising. Its just that i am killing myself from the start. hehe.

feeling abit guilty because i asked my mom to visit this few weeks. She is sweet to offer 'home cook food' during the exam period. But i need her room to revise. So... i think she would understand. haha.

darn, will update when i am free. cheers!


On 9:30 PM, Victor let go.