Monday, October 24, 2005
pressure

i was emotional when i realized how pressured i was.
studying in AusMat was definitely one of the biggest step i took in my life.
(besides accepting Christ)
with no idea what stress meant during my time in Tawau
( was a huge slacker, didn't give a rats what was going on, hung out with unproductive crowd)
studying AusMat has really changed my view on many things.

i am the only one among my siblings that do not have a guarentee of entering a University.
they studied in MUFY- the costly but easy way to Monash U-
its kinda rediculous to think about it, i was always the slower one among the 3 of us.
and for me to take up this challenge was... idiotic.

my standard + tougher foundation course = bad results.
bad results = dissapointment + no future.

HOWEVER, i am feeling optimistic. revision had begun. finding the mood to study ONLY in college.
so... pray people!~


On 7:00 PM, Victor let go.