Wednesday, October 19, 2005
Life's Cycle.

Upswing,Downswing,Peak and Trough ;
These are the stages of a business cycle.
business cycle = life cycle. thats what i think. At this very moment, Mine is going downhill all the way.
Studying in Monash University next year becoming doubtful and slowly fading away.
My results (average) could not be worst with my mocks being fucked up~
Oh how foolish of me to think that...
i failed my last topical test for accounts; my only hopeful subject in AusMat this year.

Feeling disturbed about my future.
feeling bitter with my results.
The rage; i am pissed.
never felt so calm -ever- when being this pissed.
i didn't shout/ curse;
i didn't take my frustration out on other people [the thought of hurting another, being moody around people]
maybe this time around... i am clueless of what to do. I have dissapointed my parents. I have dissapointed my lecturers. I fucked up. no turning back...

i have no ending for this post. i am neither feeling optimistic nor pessimistic.


On 5:30 PM, Victor let go.