Thursday, October 27, 2005
friendship

situation:
[ a group of friends were revising in a 'new found' really cozy area in my college campus, i join them and study abit too. My friend ( sitting in foyer) was suppose to give me a ride home... so i went to find him when he told me that his mom was arriving.]

before his mom came...
friend in foyer : why you went and find them?
me : why?... cannot meh?... friends mah. then tell me why i find you?
friend in foyer : because you need to go home.
me : Oh!!! like that larr (both laughing out loud)

although it was a joke, i was abit offended.
its as if he do not appreciate my genuine intents in our friendship.
he isn't completely off...

[thoughts] user friendly friends? friends with benefits?...is this how friendship works nowadays?


On 9:24 AM, Victor let go.