Sunday, November 13, 2005
[self]

currently watching: planetshakers' evermore DVD.

note: must watch! speaker #4 ; Chris Hill
He is the most forceful, energetic and aggresive speaker i had ever seen. Chris Hill will be the speaker for this year's Huge Camp... DARN! i can't go... it clashes with my trip to BeiJing. So i decided to sign up for another youth camp instead.

better than ending up doing perkara sumbang during my holidays. ahahaha!!!


currently listening to : Marvine Gaye's " Sexual Healing"

mumbling~ Baby I got sick this morning
A sea was storming inside of me
Baby I think I'm capsizing
The waves are rising and rising
And when I get that feeling
I want Sexual Healing
Sexual Healing is good for me
Makes me feel so fine, it's such a rush
Helps to relieve the mind, and it's good for us
Sexual Healing, baby, is good for me
Sexual Healing is something that's good for me...

ooh lala. haha... the song is so sexy. lovin' it!


also currently listening to explosions in the sky/ (instrumental band that plays brilliant music)

okok.. time to be serious!
currently studying: past year papers for information system and writing essays for economics.

gonna watch oprah now. time to get in touch with myself. woahahaha!


On 8:00 PM, Victor let go.