Saturday, November 05, 2005
[self] - about a girl

you are the one.
i want you.
i need you.

i did everything i could to forget you.
i made new friends ; hoping that i might find someone like you.
i tried giving in; hoping i would have feelings for another

i failed...
nothing compares to you.
i don't know what to do.
it is not my place to win you ; win your heart
when you are already taken.
i am suppose to respect you and be happy for you.

meeting you again brings me such joy.
it reminded me how lucky i am to have you even if it is as a friend.
but saying goodbye to you in the end of the day just made me realized...
after today, i am going back to my "here without you" life.
not the best feeling a person could wish for; painful to be honest.

i feel guilty for comparing my friends to you.
you are near perfect ; comparing them with you would just make them look worst.


On 11:20 PM, Victor let go.