Wednesday, November 09, 2005
[self] feeling shitty

i want a new watch. (my mom has broke her promise for getting me a new one -its been a year)

i want a new sneakers. (so far, most of my shoes are cheap crap)

i want a new specs (its been a year since i've checked my eyes and i'm getting bored with this one)

i want a new church.
(i know this sounds stupid. but i feel lonely in Glad Tidings.)

it hurts me to think that i have no 'true' church friends. there is not1 person i can think of from my church that could attend events with me, to hang out or help out each other ( ordinary human problems). not 1! how pathetic is that?!considering i am in glad tidings for more than 9 months now.

then again, my brother asked me not to be a pussy!
i felt God's peace with my decision in the beginning. i am going to stick with that. just have to overcome this phase. thats all.


On 12:14 AM, Victor let go.