Thursday, December 01, 2005
this feels great

its been almost a year since i hung out with Ho Lap Fei. (my neighbour, my primary school classmate, my secondary school classmate, and he is studying in sunway college)

well, we've been planning to chill together for quite some time now...
but not 1 time we hung out . Its was always either 1 of us is busy.
today i told him that i wanted to go chill - out of boredom.
so 4 of us (all tawau dudes) played pool in Asia Cafe.

i never felt like this in a really really long time.
i didn't need to act like i know it all...
i didn't need to say anything funny... they were the jokers.
i didn't need to act cool... we were laid back LMF (lazy m'f'cker)

its the first time where i was not concern of being judged. They know me in and out
( ho lap fei was my classmate since standard 3- we grew up together )
i could be the 'unnoticed' one ... who gives a crap! i ain't in a flippin clique!
i could have a moment of peace, not thinking about my future and results... we're all born slackers.

for once i could care less whether a person might come up to me and say
" hey vic, i didn't know you were that rude/ that dishonest/ that lazy/ that stupid... you know.. you have to work on your flaws... i am perfect... "

AS IF!

but NOooo, this is just a 1 day thing. tomorrow i'll be entering the Real World. The world where to do well, we must first sacrifice and work our ass off...the world where people knows only to judge and care for themselves.

its 2.20. i don't miss Tawau. the greatest people i know and met are all here...
i miss my home though... its the only place where i get to feel like this everyday. minus the nagging from my mom. heehee.


On 2:20 AM, Victor let go.