Tuesday, December 06, 2005
Blessed

[my long day]
today was my last last day in college.
it was my malaysian studies' exam. me and a few friends went to sungai wang after that.

i has to rush home to avoid the jam, take a bath and accompany my sis to KLPAC (Kuala Lumpur Performing Art Centre) to watch Juliues Caesar in the evening.




It was such a hassle to go sentul. Had to take a cab to KTM . Take a train to Sentul and then another cab from Sentul KTM to KLPAC. Was really hoping my sister and I could make it (back at sunway on time).

the show was below average for me. The lightings and effects were lifeless , the plot was confusing and i couldn't stand Patrick Teo. haha! The performane and sound effects was great though.

anyways, we WALKED to Sentul's KTM after the show (raining). On our way there, a really nice man asked me whether we needed a ride to the KTM or not. So, we decided to hop in to the man's car after a short hesitation. That stranger turned out to be a CIMP lecturer in Sunway and offered to send me and my sister all the way back to my house.
AWSOME!!!. i went like.." erm. i guess that'll be .. Great!".. haha.

blessed! no hassle, not a riggit spent, and i reached home safely. God is certainly Good!. hehe


On 8:47 AM, Victor let go.