Tuesday, December 13, 2005
encounter

i just came back from port dickson for a youth camp.

didn't really expect much this time around because of the dissapointment of the last camp i went.
i wanted a ZAP from the holy ghost and didn't feel anything- got a little depress after that.
Bro told me that 'feeling' is not that important. I had to get things right with God and start Obeying him.

ofcoz that didn't go really well, i started doing more worldly stuff and my relationship with God became worst. (felt that we are really Far Apart- and i might be slipping away).

For this camp, my intention was simple. I wanted to get things right with Him. Its been a while since i spent quality time with Him and i'm tired of living a lie.

Definitely one of the better camps i've joined in a a while. :
I finally found someone that i could share my problems with.
I finally found out that i was grieving the holy spirit and was trully living a lie. (submitted those areas to God)
I met loadz of ppl (from China, America, Bangladesh, India, Zimbabwe, Kenya and here).
My ear recovered. yay!
oh yea, the food very little spicy spicy one (awsome!)


On 3:25 AM, Victor let go.