Saturday, December 24, 2005
back

it's christmas! wee~
i just came back from China 2 days ago. It was awsome... hopefully can upload some pictures real soon.

I'm going back to Sabah tomorrow. and believe me, I am not jumping with excitement at the moment.

last night, i watched Narnia with my brother Kenneth (Mom and Dad couldn't wait for me and him...bro working/ i was in Port Dickson, so they went ahead without me).

so yea, i loved the show. Though i didn't think the casting was good enough. The girls were not cute enough! Emma Watson... no sister meh?? haha!

anyways, took a cab home around 11.50 last night. Sunway area were in a mess. Celebration it seems. .. .. Rubbish! celebrating nothing! It was like a party for Ah Beng and Ah Lian to wear a stupid christmas hat and spraying each other with party sprays. pointless~

anyways. ITs christmas! today shall be a great day. for u and me! happy holidays!


On 4:38 PM, Victor let go.