Thursday, February 23, 2006
In a Bit of a Pickle

i just realized that how much my university life depends on the internet.

duh~!? research and extra information- you might say,
but no! not university work... university 'life'!

my assignments have to go through a software called 'turn it in'...
a software that can check any case of plagiarism.
every flippin assignment for every subjects ...
all needs to go through this 'ridiculously long process' system.


next...
my lecture notes...
my course annoncements...
my assignmnents' due dates...
my assesments' dates...
are all stored in an 'electronice notice board' called the 'black board' online.

i thought it'll be the right time to ask my father's permission for getting a personal notebook.
a notebook that shall be loaded with all my work and junk ...
something that could give me the privacy i need too.

~HOWEVER, EASIER SAID THEN DONE~

the respond i got was unexpected... i actually got none.
my dad most probably intentionally ignored my request.

it was a 'sms'... that's why my mom told me that a 'polite msg' is not good enough... suggesting me to talk with my dad man to man.

[self- sensitive and bitter]
never thought that i'd have to be a 'man' when requesting something from my parents.
justifying the reasons why i need a notebook now?...
hell no!
i rather get a 'straight No' then having them patronizing me as a kid not knowing what's best for myself and having to beg for something they rather not give me now.

so yea, guess i'll be saving to own my first ever notebook.


On 9:52 PM, Victor let go.