Sunday, February 12, 2006
SELF- CRY BABY

enough with the entertainment world posts.
it's time to catch up on reality; my life.

i've been crying again.
crying over the pettiest matters.

ever been insulted by a stranger?
ever been judged by your leaders?
ever been disrespected for who you are?
ever been patronize by and an older person?

i have.
it was all the work of 1 person.

i cried when i had to justify how much this person hurt me.
i cried when i realized i was holding grudges all this while.
i cried when i had to explain myself. knowing it was time to forgive.
i cried because i had to be the bigger "man". (irony!)

it might not sound as difficult...
just because this person is not my best friend nor someone i am really close to.
BUT STILL, having a dick (someone i consider a stranger-still) insulting and disrespecting me without knowing me is flippin' idiotic and bloody unacceptable!

i might sound bitter now, but i am willing to forgive.
i just need time; time to release my anger & frustrations... and i'll be fine.


On 8:17 AM, Victor let go.