Monday, February 06, 2006
self

i came to realise that my life seriously involve the media...
bumming around while waiting for uni to start seriously don't make one think a whole lot.
so my emotions and thoughts mostly consist of global event and entertainment news. haha

example : Oprah keep me in touch with my sensitive side,
CNN makes me curious of what cartoons the Dennish published.
Brokeback mountain is a good movie. but not enough to make me enjoy gay shit though. haha!

so... what i am saying is... i am happy for Amy Adams.

she acted in 'catch me if you can' with Leonardo as a nerdy nurse. not the smartest gal...


then, she played OC's brian mckenzie's pregnant wife in 'Junebug'. another 'dumb girl' role...


poor thing. Fortunately, Amy Adams is nominated for numerous awards including the oscars for best supporting actress in 'Junebug' .




On 1:43 AM, Victor let go.