Thursday, January 26, 2006
self

some bloody taxi driver ruined my day.
he was too friendly; too honest; too touchy?!

[situation]
i entered the cab with my 'freshly cooked RAMLI burger'...

me : lagoon perdana?
driver : ok...
me: ...(entered the taxi)
driver : RAMLI BURGER?! ( he said it really loud)
me:... ya
driver : (in mandarin).. what meat? how much?
me : beef, around 3
driver : oh, not bad... you so big size, eat 1 small burger enough ah?
me : enough lah.
driver : oh... how old are u ... how much you weigh..
me : give answers
driver : wah... not enough exercise ah (then he poked my tighs with his finger)
me : (thoughts: dang! what the fuck dude?! ) ... got ah.
driver : eat less, you can lose weight very easily.
me : ( thoughts : fucking uncle... can not drive without talking meh?! ) oh...
driver : (reached my appartment) okay lah. i count you RM3.
me : thank you ... {whispers : asshole}

i know.. my blog is somewhat my diary/ life being an overweight kid... but i believe 'everything happens for a reason'... ahahaha! so yea. there you go ; that's explain the title of my blog .

anyways, CNY is coming... not much i can do to control my intake of extra junk.
so how?! i just have to love myself the way i am for a little longer.. lol


FINE! something less depressing... i went City Harvest Church today. it was really happening...
i met many new people, mostly younger than me. and... my parents will be reaching in another 3 hours. so ... 2 thumbs up! {hint... i am excited to get my red packets.. haha}


On 8:07 PM, Victor let go.