Thursday, January 19, 2006
Selfish Me

i want to live my own life.
i mix with people i choose to mix with,
i hang out in spots i choose or am interested to hang out,
i do things my way, [my way or the high way]

every single person that i am close with from Tawau (excluding my parents and 1 buddy) is in KL.
the same people that hung out in my room when i was 12 chatting about petty problems, puppy love, annoying parents (kidding) are the same people that are hanging out in my KL home today.

Me, Christine, Kenneth, Jean and Ken >> all neighbours from Taman Bintang in Tawau are ReUnited this year. We are the self proclaimed 'Bintang Gang'

in addition to this group for 2006 is my best friend from Tawau (also from Taman Bintang)/

i was happy at first... but i'm worry that he'll cling on to me too much that my freedom might be jeopardized. I have to be the big brother to him here since he's new to the 'city life' with no siblings here (not as fortunate as me). damn, i'm selfish!

escaping KL life once in a while is fine.
experiencing KL life once in a while is not good enough.
trying to balance old pals and new ' interesting friends' (believe!) are both my priorities.

sigh, my hope for this year is to 'fit in' in Victoria University, make an impact in CF/ campus, create no drama, enjoy life and desire not worldy stuff.


On 5:47 PM, Victor let go.