Sunday, January 08, 2006

being a momma's boy ...

[situation] : i was in front of the computer; on my ass for 2 hours straight...and mom looked at me
i thought... oh boy, here comes the nagging.

mom: Kern Sui... actually you can go back earlier to KL. it's just a matter of RM50 extra.
me : YAH! i want to go back earlier. 15th larr!
mom: SO early?! aiya... no need lah. what for waste your time and money there. Here got free food somemore.
me : YERR!... you say RM50 more only. here damn boring lah. nothing to do and no place to go!
mom: It's the same thing. You're gonna watch tv and play your stupid video games only.
me : video games? shit. my ps2! ya lah... that's why i want to go back earlier!
mom: ask dad first.

well, dad wasn't keen on the idea at first.
but... looking at how I was slowly rotting in Tawau, he had to be merciful. hehe

so... I'll be back in a week.


On 5:29 AM, Victor let go.