Wednesday, January 11, 2006

[self]

guess what?
more bad news.

i am currently worrying about 'things' that normally only old people would worry about.
its my sight. my left eye's power is getting higher (critically).

oh... i got new specs ; my 20th specs if not mistaken.
i am bloody 18 , i own 20 specs and my left eye's power has reached 800.
800?! imagine what was going through my mind when the doctor told me that...
" i'm gonna be fucking blind in a few years! son-of-a- BITCH!" ... "what the hell man?!"

damn...my dad's advice was for me to let both eyes' power to increase ...
until the power halts... my dad allows me to get a laser treatment. (expensive shit!)

anyways... i finish another book. Saul Bellow's 'The Actual'. yay!
this was like my 3rd book. the only 1 with 'detailed intimate stuff' in it. so, it took me one day to finish it.
i'm currently reading 'Blink' also by Malcolm Gladwell.

..AND, correction~ i'll be going back KL on 14. hallelujah! oh ya, pray for my eyes people!
i don't want to be a fat blind chink for the rest of my life!


On 2:00 AM, Victor let go.