Wednesday, January 25, 2006
ON A MISSION

tuesday; yesterday... i was on a mission...it was called mission 'ain't dissapointing myself' .
you see... i was suppose to meet up some friends in the afternoon but they couldn't make it.
so being the usual me (not happy with people's indecisiveness, irresponsibilities, unpunctuality) ...
i decided to have some 'me time'... it's been quite a while since i spent quality time with myself and hell~ what better time to have it when most my friends had just dissapoint me.

so... i haven't watch King Kong (the only thing left unchecked in my 2005 to do list).
and i had a choice between 1 U or Mid Valley... i chose mid valley.

abit depressing for some people i guess. going all the way to mid valley to watch King Kong alone...
being a loner wasn't the most depressing part of it... it was the movie.
"beauty kill the beast?! " damn... whole freakin' show about men risking their lives to save a girl whose head should have been torn apart by the dinosaurs (director being conservative or what!? ... lol)

reminded me of how most 'strong' ladies out there like to say that 'women can do whatever men can do'... i don't see 17 women dying to save some men ;who is emotionally attached with a gorilla!
haha!!!

anyways, i had quite a therapy by shopping abit and getting what i wanted...
i didn't let myself down...i didn't disappoint myself... mission accomplished!


On 8:44 AM, Victor let go.