Sunday, January 22, 2006
self

constant gardener.
1 word that best describe this movie ; brilliant.
it is emotionally powerful, intelligent and engrossing. a tragic story told in such a beautiful way...Ralph Fiennes and Rachel Weisz both gave solid performances. I love the cinematography too.

like my cousin jean said "Watch it. You'll like it. And if you don't, you don't deserve to like it.


Broken Flowers

well... this show is one of my 'art house/ sophisticated movie' tryouts and i think i failed pretty badly. I managed to finish the damn show but was stunned by the ending. I ain't going no forums to get answers or 'opinions/ assumptions' of the show's ending and message. i preffer my own 'opinion'.. which was the director ran out of film! haha. I did enjoy the show... i did appreciate the performance. i just didn't like > thats right - the ending. haha


both rated R. what'd you expect... its art house! lol


On 1:25 AM, Victor let go.