Sunday, September 24, 2006
more than this

last night's church service was fun...
since my cell members gave me a belated birthday surprise after the service.
... just too lovely...

anyways. during Pastor Kevin's sermon, i've learnt that i wasn't suppose to give my tithes in installments. so yea, i gave the whole amount last night for the first time ( which did require more faith than i thought)

Malachi 3:10
Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, That there may be food in My house, And try Me now in this," Says the LORD of hosts, "If I will not open for you the windows of heaven And pour out for you such blessing That there will not be room enough to receive it.

i shall test Him in this.

another verse that i seriously need to proclaim at the moment is (physically drained and spiritually very dry)

Psalms 51:10
Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me.




On 12:36 AM, Victor let go.