Monday, January 08, 2007
Life in Tawau

life has been good. could be better. but i'm not complaining.

staying in a new house in Tawau is just what i wanted. an escape from everyone.
i'm not popular in Tawau. believe me. coming back my hometown make no difference to my school mates or classmates even if they knew it. (even if they knew, i can't seem to be bothered)my escape is equilavent as a place which will take my mind off of everything surrounding me.

as i invest in people, i realize i did a pretty descent job in making friends with people who have aims in life. Hence, most of them have left Tawau to a better place (not heaven) to further their studies.

i believe Tawau offers nothing to me. not even proper electricity. ( i know this make Tawau sound even more 'kampung' like)...but screw it. the electricity problem does annoy the hell out of me.

can't survive here unless i do timber.


On 4:19 AM, Victor let go.