Wednesday, March 21, 2007
self

it's induction week in Monash and we've been doing all we can to promote the Christian Fellowship... the experience is always a mixture of fulfillment and disappointment.

non Christians [ pre-believers] are not too fond of the Christian Fellowship booth...
we're considered 'bless' by even getting them to take a glance at us. let's just say i wished i could approach them without feeling like a total freak.

anyways, i was supposed to help out the booth today from 3 to 5. [which i did]
after everything was cleared and everyone in charge left the booth, i continued sitting there minding my own business ( doing assignment in fact) while waiting for Vincent to fetch me to Pyramid to get my hair cut [ ... whatever].

-before i continue, would just want to re-state that i believe everything happens for a reason-

anyways, when every booth in the foyer was cleared...
my fellow course mate approached me and told me how glad he saw someone in the CF booth, because his class have been ending very late and he has missed the CF booth for 2 weeks already.. apparently he's a backsliden Christian from a non-christian background. if it wasn't for me being weird and doing my work in that booth itself, i wouldn't have met him and 'induced' him to CF tomorrow.

-next update: my experience on being a KG leader-


On 7:25 AM, Victor let go.