Monday, February 12, 2007
Christian Fellowship

its rare that i spend my time with my fellow Christian fellowship brothers and sisters...
one of the reason for that was because of my cell group after CF as well as being the usher ...which never gave me the opportunity fellowshipping and getting to know them better.

today was the farewell party for Esther. an ex-AUSMAT course mate and CF member..
She's the most pleasant girl i know and has truly been a blessing to me.

the little things she do and simplest word of encouragement she says would just give me the strength to go through the day.

her wide smile and enthusiasm are contagious ...
moreover, she has a genuinely beautiful soul. a wonderful friend to sum it up.
though she's not into hugs, we usually have our cute hand shake and high fives.

*smiles* i'll definitely miss that.

anyways, after saying goodbye and giving her our last high five...
a few of us (from CF) went to have a drink at WILLIAMS.
Timothy, Daniel, Gideon, Steven, Vincent and I had the best time together sharing sick and lame jokes. but yea, at least we knew our boundaries. great fun.

I'll be sending Esther off to Melbourne on Thursday again...

gosh. I'm already starting to miss her.


On 10:03 AM, Victor let go.