Friday, January 19, 2007
self

its one thing to be judged. its another thing being 'corrected' by one who thinks he/she knows what is 'best' for me.

i appreciate constructive criticism and all...i really do.
in my expressions at least ... even though it's mostly bullshit- in my opinion.

i was offended by someone younger calling me immature and thought that i should be more 'manly'. i really thought it was harsh especially the reason for my unmanliness was because i wasn't a gentlemen, i was not participative and unenthusiastic?

What the...bloody...hell was that supposed to mean? is that how men are defined these days? Pussy! i understand that statement for me not being 'man' enough because i may not be the most responsible person nor someone with a whole lot of integrity.

but, i take words spoken into my life seriously. don't be fucking with me trying to make a point without the right words.

I'm a teachable person. oh yes... not that hard to believe. i just need to be peached by a teacher or a leader whom i actually respect by first deserving it.

I've always been a loner. what fucking enthusiasm am i obliged to express? stereotype me next time. it saves time. picture a big ' L ' on my forehead. see if i cared.

support and encouragement... the hardest thing to gain when i need it the most.


On 7:34 AM, Victor let go.