Tuesday, January 30, 2007
joy

the best thing that could ever happen to a Christian guy is to receive a word from God.
i've learnt that once a person receives the word, nothing else matter. that person is to obey that word and have faith to fulfill that purpose.

i got that word.

"Proverbs 16

1 The preparations of the heart belong to man,
But the answer of the tongue is from the LORD.
2 All the ways of a man are pure in his own eyes,
But the LORD weighs the spirits.
3 Commit your works to the LORD,
And your thoughts will be established.
4 The LORD has made all for Himself,
Yes, even the wicked for the day of doom.
5 Everyone proud in heart is an abomination to the LORD;
Though they join forces,[a] none will go unpunished.
6 In mercy and truth
Atonement is provided for iniquity;
And by the fear of the LORD one departs from evil.
7 When a man’s ways please the LORD,
He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.
8 Better is a little with righteousness,
Than vast revenues without justice.
9 A man’s heart plans his way,
But the LORD directs his steps."


The next best thing? a brother or sister in Christ asking to pray for you. yep, it happened to me!

Susanna(my ex Christian Fellowship President) and I had a conversation in University today.
We talked about ...mainly my problems and the uncertainties i was going to face. and after all my rantings, she asked me whether she could pray for me.

was indeed a pleasant surprise. I was actually more overwhelmed by it. I guess i really needed that 'someone' to be there for me when i needed him/her the most.


On 7:16 AM, Victor let go.