Sunday, January 28, 2007
self

some how i feel like i'm not yet a Monash student.
i am. but for me, not officially... yet.
that's because i haven't handed in my 'course withdrawal form' to Victoria University. that makes me a VU slash Monash student... hm, sounds as if i am being unfaithful to Monash.

there will be some advice session in Monash on Wednesday which i'll have to enroll in my majors and allocate my classes. only then, I'll accept that I'm truly a Monash kid.

currently I'm having second thoughts about my majors. I'm thinking of taking economics as one of my major instead of management.

anyways... I'm really excited about driving again. breakthrough this year. the year i conquer my fear of settling car damages and payments with another party.

I'm thinking of getting a Kenari. its easy to park, spacious for the driver, and economic on the fuel. it may not be "easy on the eye" but it will certainly be "easier on the pocket".
however, my friend suggest that i get it after Chinese New Year where prices are presumed to be lower. well, it better be or else its another delay for me. can't wait to annoy every driver out there.


On 11:57 PM, Victor let go.