Sunday, March 25, 2007
self

Pastor Pet Mesiti said

" release your treasures to God and He will release His' to you"
and... " God is tested when your tithes are given but He will test you with all your treasures"

here's a thought. i have no treasure.
a "sad but true" discovery. imagine that...
i own no riches or wealth, no love, no glory or achievements, no future or visions...
whats there to offer to God?
this is in fact my "inconvenient truth".

i live a life of purpose no doubt...
but pressures and expectations put on me is becoming frustrating and unbearable.
i remember yelling " i hate my life! " just a few days ago [ i had my reasons].

if that's what i have to give up to God... believe me it there won't be any hesitating at all.
its a messed up life no one should ever go through...


On 9:27 AM, Victor let go.