Sunday, April 15, 2007
break

had a break from college for the whole of last week.
a well deserved one in fact ( debatable)
wasn't the most productive week for me, i must say.
but that's probably what made it so great.

to escape from the student's life and all its competitiveness and pressure.

anyways, it's about time i thank the Lord for a brand new car.
i must admit, i'm not the biggest fan of the prosperity gospel.
but i'll make an exception this time.
the fact that i'm actually driving is a breakthrough as i'd still be fearful of driving without Him.
well, i'm in still in the process of learning to have complete faith and courage.

i have been practicing ( self-refreshment- course) this whole break.
and for a guy who comes from the land of friendly drivers and roads with not more than 2 lanes.. [good ol' Tawau]

i just realized that i'm still having a fear, the fear of KL drivers.

getting a car never seemed 'likely' in all my 3 years stay in Sunway.
my dad never trusted me with a car
my brother's still bitter about it. disapproving of this since day one.
so yeah, it means alot to me... to own a car and having the opportunity to drive.

the car has been a blessing, no doubt. but i miss being in my comfort zone.
my whole lifestyle is beginning to change where i no longer depend on people's timing, bugging my friends and now even having obligations as a 'driver'.

it's been an overwhealming week.

anyways, i must get back to work. all my assignments due dates are beginning to surprise me... not so pleasantly.


On 7:48 PM, Victor let go.