Sunday, December 02, 2007
JB-Singapore

just came back from another trip.
this time with the VU gang to JB and Singapore for a 4 days 3 night "adventure"

ever since i came back and set foot on Malaysia's soil,
I'm feeling optimistic about my chances of NOT working in Malaysia.
despite the obvious competitive and highly pressured business environment, Singapore definitely opened my eyes to a new level of goals to achieve as well as opportunities worthy to be grabbed.

anyways, enough about money making ambitions.
on the trip;
it was okay considering this was the final trip I'm gonna have with the gang before they leave to Melbourne.
but the trip itself was messy, resulting from the lack of planning, miscommunication and our indecisiveness.

the highlight of our trip in Singapore was visiting VIVO city, S'pore river, Clarke Quay, Orchard Road, Bugis street and partying in Ministry of Sound (MOS) and getting wet and wild in "Wild wild wet theme park".

in JB, i was overwhelmed by my friends' generosity. i didn't get to take out my wallet even once in JB.
breakfast - dim sum, lunch- Bak Kut Teh, dinner- Paper wrapped herbal Chicken, bitchin' Kuey Teow T'ng for supper were all treated by my friends from JB. this is what i call a trip.

really thankful for a safe journey eventhough i'm broke.

not being able to meet up and have outings with 'The Gang" any time soon is going to be a tough one to sink in.
oh wells, have loads of other things to keep me busy. meeting up Kabir tomorrow. it has been a while;
cheers.


On 7:00 PM, Victor let go.