Wednesday, November 07, 2007
dread

it's 11pm here, i'm still in some tutorial room in university revising for my last paper.
this have been 'my space' for quite some time now.
with a personal desktop computer, projector and speaker here;
i do try to make the best out of my revision here...
entertainment available here definitely beats studying in the Library.

i've just declined my friends' invitation to have a drink with them.
it's Stephen's birthday.
usually i would feel obliged to. i call it 'give face' culture.
but this time, religious obligations prevail.
here i am, thinking about how my night life have deteriorated. but to think about it,
i have been the one who had decided not to have one despite the opportunities and temptations.

though i know i did the right thing, i just wished that it wasn't that hard to say no and feeling all bitter that i ended up in this tutorial classroom alone rather than having tons of fun with my friends and getting wasted in some happening place at the end of the day.

then again, i still have a paper to go. why the crap am i ranting about my desired night life?!
ow, i also declined another invitation to a different friend's party.

i'm officially living in a non-happening, dull, boring and dreadful world.
feels stupid living up to such high expectations when others but myself couldn't give a rat ass.
irony


On 7:02 AM, Victor let go.