Thursday, October 04, 2007
self [updated]

it's been awhile since i posted. well, one of the reason was the MUSA election.

i'm involved and yea...was pretty busy with the campaigning

if i am not careful with what i say here, the stuff i posted could be used against me.

don't ask me, that's just reality and it's Monash nature.



i just received an email from Monash, advicing student not to bad mouth about Monash and its lecturers and what not ...

TYPICAL.
'image and status' issues i presume.



my initial responce was "this must be a joke?" (in simple and non vulgar terms),

but peace is good too. who am i to rebel against them eh?

Monash the best. woohooooo!
(ikut aje people! suck up, kiss ass, whatever you call it...we want peace people!)


(change of topic)
Christian Fellowship blew me away this week. Sivin Kit (reverend of Bangsar Lutheran Church) came and spoke about POSTMODERNISM and POSTMODERNITY. it was a session that just opened my eyes and expanded my perception. more than one's mind could absorb, deep stuff indeed! will read up on it more lar (if i have the time), it's pretty interesting.


On 8:41 PM, Victor let go.