Wednesday, October 17, 2007
self

alot has been going on.
too much for me to handle, to be honest.
never really thought about all of it thoroughly until now,
thus the sudden realization of what I've just got myself into.

well, I've just accepted the position of Clubs and Societies representative for Monash Christian Fellowship next year. I feel honored to have this opportunity to serve as a committee in the CF buy yet feel stretched at the same time for the new responsibilities and commitments i will hold.
i do look forward for next year, it'll be new season for me to grow as a Christian.

Besides being the next CF CnS officer, i am also the next Funding Director for LEO club Monash.
as if that wasn't enough madness, i have just been voted as the next Monash Clubs and societies Division's secretary. that's right, secretary of all positions. This might look good in my job resume some day. But with all the obligations... i feel bumped out at the moment.

it's not that big of a deal whether i'll be able to cope with studies, church and now these 'extras'. the thing on my mind now is whether there's any significance in all theses 'events' or worst still, the possibility of this being purposeless in taking these steps of faith and it was all meant for nothing.


On 9:23 AM, Victor let go.